Fall is my favorite time of year. In addition to the many BIG things we have to be thankful for, I decided to start a list of the little things, that we often take for granted, that I am thankful for.
1. On a cold fall morning -- when you take a shower the water is warm and you know it will warm you up right away.
2. Extra blankets at the foot of the bed when it's cold.
3. Electricity - when you flip a switch, the light comes on
4. Library books
5. Gas stations in close proximity
6. Easy access to an airport
7. The curious thrill of advancing technology.
8. Advil / ibuprofen
9. Warm socks
10. Hot coffee on a saturday morning
11. Getting up extra early, and while driving to your destination, observing all the houses that are still dark with their residents still dreaming inside.
12. Clean clothes.
Anyone care to add to the list?