Friday, March 6, 2009

Greetings from the Vatican! (I just mean my desk)

So, I’ve been pretty bad about correspondence lately; not just on this blog, but with everyone. Many apologies. I’m going to try and be better about posting. Ironically, I don’t have much to report. However, Rachel and I did just host Melissa and John last weekend and had a blast! We covered museums and neighborhoods and fun dinner destinations. Also, Melissa about has me talked into a Triathlon in August. Yikes.

Let’s see, what else … Rachel and I picked a Nintendo Wii not too long ago! It’s very fun, though we don’t have a lot of time to play it. I’m trying to carve out more time to play, and to watch TV. And I’m trying to start smoking. Kidding.

I guess that’s it for now, but like I said, I plan to be better about posting!

Love all.

Josh

No comments: